This study, conducted in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts, is based on a survey of 675 North American business travelers and their experiences taking “bleisure trips” in which they extend work travel for leisure. The study includes answers to the below questions and the implications for managed corporate travel.
Key Questions Include:
• How many business travelers have extended a work trip for leisure in the past year?
• What traits make travelers more likely to take bleisure trips?
• How long do bleisure trips typically last?
• Which types of lodging accommodations do bleisure travelers use?
• Do they stay at the same place for their entire trip?
Please fill out the form to download your free report